HIRE A PRO!

Gas is a very big deal and not something that should be addressed by the untrained. When you had a spark or flame to the mix things can becoem a disaster quickly. Here one of our competitors was called in and serviced this large boiler system. Please watch the video link and see for yourself that these bozos had no idea what they were doing and do mostly residential work. A quick glance proves to anyone that instead of making the boiler operations safer, they have in fact put everyone in the building at the risk of dying!! YES DYING!!! Message, HIRE A PROFESSIONAL!!

 

Watch and be HORRIFIED!